1. White Bread: To clean oil paintings (and pick up broken glass....thanks Leslie)
2. Ketchup: To remove tarnish from copper & brass.
3. Oatmeal: Create a paste to clean really dirty hands.
4. Rice: Use uncooked rice and water to help clean thin necked vases/ bottles.
5.Tea: Soak rusty garden tools in black tea and scour to remove rust.
6. Glycerin: Helps to remove dried wax from candlesticks.
7.Club Soda: Cleans scuffed stainless steel sinks.
8. Hydrogen Peroxide: Disinfect your keyboard.
9.Cornstarch- Remove grease stains from carpet.
10. Rubbing Alcohol: Remove permanent marker from wood floors and solid surface countertops.