DBI’s architectural designs and master plans resonate, creating environments where people want to work, to live, to be. Our work is creative and forward-thinking, embracing contemporary design, delivering cutting-edge, dynamic results.
Our architectural portfolio is made up of commercial office buildings, private schools, colleges and universities, and churches – the identity, style, and appeal of each defined by a unique and sophisticated approach. Bringing deep expertise in building design, we strive to maximize functionality, utility, and value, meeting the demands of large projects while being intimately involved in the details.
DBI’s master planning services comprehensively evaluate the characteristics of a specific property, providing conceptual layouts to guide current and future growth and development. Then we illustrate the design concepts that work best for the site to:
- Conceptualize and shape the three-dimensional environment;
- Develop phasing and implementation schedules;
- Identify priorities for action;
- Define public, semiprivate, and private spaces and public amenities;
- Determine the mix of uses and their physical relationship;
- Act as a framework to attract private- and public-sector interest and investment.
DBI’s experience and expertise provide a reliable guide through the range of land use, zoning, traffic, environmental, and demographic issues that often arise during complex projects.